Saturday, September 10, 2011

Friday Morning Weigh-in

On Friday morning I weighed in at 144.8 which was down 1 pound and right on target. I succeeded in losing 4 pounds in 4 weeks again, hooray! These mini month goals are apparently the right way to succeed for me and I'm proud of my success. I am trying to decide if I should shoot to be at my pre pregnancy weight in 3 weeks or 4 weeks since I only have 3.6 pounds to go. I think I will just plan to lose another 4 pounds in 4 weeks and be below my pre pregnancy weight. Being 140 is my favorite so that's what I am going to aim for ultimately. One day 130 may call my name but it has been a long road just to lose the pregnancy weight and I think I will need to take a little break and just maintain for a while.

So, on October 7th I want to be 140.8 and 0.4 pounds below my pre pregnancy weight. Here's to my last hurdle!!

No comments:

Post a Comment