Friday, September 23, 2011

Friday Morning Weigh-in

Well, this week was not my best week. Maybe it had something to do with the fresh homemade peach pie I made that only I basically ate, just maybe :) (My hubby had 1 piece and my kids wouldn't eat any.)

Anyway, I weighed in at 144.2, which is up 0.2 pounds from last week and now 1.4 pounds away from where I should be at 142.8. With all of these sweets I've been craving, I just had to give into one of them and this is the result and you know what, I'm okay with it. I KNOW I will get back to my pre pregnancy weight so I am not feeling worried when I only have 3 pounds to go. If I really work hard the next few weeks, I could be there and done for a while. Maintenance mode sounds really good right now :)

How are YOU doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment