Friday, October 7, 2011

Friday Morning Weigh-in

This morning I was 143.6, down 1.4 pounds from last week. I feel like I am a little more on track although my family and I have been dealing with illness all week. As a result I have not exercised at all this week, except walking to school on Monday. If you want to read all about our illnesses, it is on my regular family blog :)

However, even being sick my appetite has not gone away, rather I have been really hungry. I tried hard not to eat many sweets since I know you feel better when you eat less sugar. I ate bad on Tuesday and Wednesday I had some ice cream with whip cream but I ate really well on Thursday :) Well, I will check back in in a few weeks after my trip to NYC :)

*** I just realized that today was supposed to be the day when I was 140.8, and 0.4 pounds below my pre pregnancy weight but obviously this time it just didn't happen. It's funny how when I got to the end, I didn't succeed! I still have 2.4 pounds to go to my pre pregnancy weight (and possibly a little more after my trip) so my new goal is to be there for my birthday, November 6th. So, in one month I need to be there, come on, I can do it!!

1 comment:

  1. I figured I'd answer your questions on here rather than on my blog. The bodybugg has you enter a bunch of info about your body along with measurements, height, weight, etc. It guestimates my percentage of body weight. I really like the bugg it is amazing how much more motivated I am.

    Don't be so hard on yourself. To even near your pre-pregnancy weight now is amazing. You got to remember to give yourself credit of what you are accomplishing. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete