Monday, October 17, 2011

Checking in

So, I am back from my trip. I honestly thought I wouldn't gain that much since I was on the go so much, but I was wrong, lol! I ate a lot of crap and desserts and it was fabulous but the scale reflects it. This morning after going to my in-laws open house for their mission farewell yesterday and eating dessert after yummy dessert, I am at 146.8. I am 5.6 pounds above my pre pregnancy weight and my goal was my birthday, just shy of 3 weeks. Can I make it with Halloween in there? Well, I don't know if I will but I am going to exercise and eat the best I can within reason.

It was fun to eat whatever I felt like though :)

2 comments:

  1. So I challenge you to resist the food temptations of Halloween. For me, it took really resisting the temptations for a few days including yummy cake from my son's birthday (I didn't even lick the frosting) and now I am not tempted with the not good stuff. My momma came in town last week and still, I didn't mess up and she is a treat queen and certainly a temptress with all her goodies. I want to see you reach your goal by your birthday! I dare you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, the pressure is on! So far, so good. I will not post each day but I think I will update my weight up top each morning. My goal is to eat whole foods as much as possible.

    ReplyDelete