Tuesday, October 18, 2011

What is going on with my body?

So, yesterday and today I have eaten well but I am experiencing some not so fun trips to the bathroom to discard more than normal. You would think that when you ate crap that it would happen then and not when you start eating really well. Also, my scale is on the fritz so I think I will need to get a new one soon. It keeps shutting off before giving you a reading or goes to the memory spot and then shuts off. So, just some funny random updates from me!

Also, I am doing some weight training for the next while and should do forever of course. My sister-in-law said that she finally lost weight when she started weight training. I have a video that focuses on your upper body and you lower body for 20 minutes each region and I did the lower body today, go me! Plus I walked Tim to school (2 miles) and exercised outside running/walking for 20 minutes also.

I really want to wear my favorite jeans on my birthday. I can wear them right now but they are still a teensy bit snug.

No comments:

Post a Comment