Friday, October 28, 2011

Friday Morning Weigh-in

This morning I was at 142.2, down 1.8 pounds from last week and only 1 pound to go! Thanks for giving me a swift kick in the behind Katie, I needed it! I have really really tried to eat well and exercise every day, at least Monday through Friday.

I made my husband monitor me so that I couldn't cheat and this has helped to. I made a calendar that went for 2 weeks and I have to write down every thing I eat and he has to approve my food each night. I told him I couldn't have treats at all and the only meals I have off are Saturday night, Sunday night and Monday for Halloween. Saturday night is our ward's trunk or treat and chili and cookie cookoff, Sunday night is our last Sunday dinner with the McMurray's before they leave for Australia on their mission and of course Monday is Halloween and I am going to allow myself a *few* treats. On Monday I am eating at my friend's house for lunch and play/date (Debbie from high school) and then we are going to my sister's work for trick or treating and then to my sister-in-law's for games and pizza dinner and then trick or treating.

My plan is to be down to my pre pregnancy weight by Saturday, November 5th because we are planning to go out to celebrate my birthday that night. I would really love to make it there by Friday. With only 1 pound to go, I bet I will get there early :)

No comments:

Post a Comment