Friday, November 4, 2011

Overdid It

So, after the Halloween weekend I think I was up 0.5-1 pounds, I'm too worn out to really remember. I ate a few too many desserts on Saturday night and Sunday night but on Halloween, I really reined in the overeating and only ate 2 pieces of pizza with salad and probably had 4-5 little candy bars. Way less than I would've normally eaten on a holiday but still a lot I know.

Well, since then I have worked my butt off and I think it's backfiring. I got a slight cold with a cough and froggy voice and achy ears on Tuesday and I did not back off, rather I upped the workouts. I worked out an hour each day and yesterday I worked out doing intervals on the treadmill for an hour, deep cleaned for 2 hours and played volleyball for nearly 2 hours and today I am paying dearly. I am so worn out! (Not to mention I was up with kids 4 times last night.) I also feel dehydrated but I had 10 cups of water yesterday but they were mostly in the morning and afternoon and not so much in the evening.

Today I went to do another interval training program on the treadmill and I just couldn't run more than a few minutes without feeling so weary. I only ended up walking and running slowly for 32 minutes before I gave up. So, this morning I was at 142.4 and I just feel a heaviness in me. You know how that feels to just feel heavier than you really believe you are? I think it partly has to do with the illness and partly with feeling so worn out. Well, the best I can do at this point is eat very healthy today and eat lots of lean meats, veggies and fruits which is what I will do.

I have to say that I was really strong last night in willpower. My family and I went potato gunning at 4:30 and we didn't get home until 6 and I didn't feel like making a big dinner so I picked up a pizza. However, I didn't eat it and instead made myself some french toast with really healthy bread, 2 eggs, a little milk, cinnamon and just a tiny tiny bit of syrup for some flavor.

If I don't make it to my pre pregnancy weight by tomorrow (since I am going out to eat for my birthday tomorrow night) then I can feel good that I tried as hard as I possibly physically could this week.

Final weigh in tomorrow morning!! Then we are off to Disneyland for a week, eating out every meal, ahhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment