Saturday, November 5, 2011

The Final Number is.....

Well, this morning after exercising I weighed in at 141.4, just 0.2 away from my pre pregnancy weight. I feel like I did as much as I could this week to meet this goal and I feel like I am a success. However, when I weighed in before getting pregnant, I hadn't exercised to get that number and this morning I had to exercise to see that number. Oh well, it was the best I could do. Now for a yummy dinner at the Cheesecake Factory and fun birthday tomorrow with not healthy eating. I deserve it right? After all it is my birthday :) The only thing that worries me is a whole week of eating out at Disneyland. I am on such a health kick right now that I don't know if I can totally enjoy eating bad food the next few days but it should be a day to indulge and I need to just relax a little. Hopefully I will make good choices on vacation.

Well, until I get back from from Disneyland!!

No comments:

Post a Comment