Monday, November 28, 2011

After Thanksgiving Weigh In

This morning the weight on the scale was 144.4 although yesterday I was in the 142's, lol! That is mostly due to us having a second Thanksgiving dinner with my dad on Sunday night. Since my parents got divorced, we have Thanksgiving dinner with either my Mom and Dennis or my in-laws on the actual day (alternating years) and then we have another Thanksgiving feast with my Dad the Sunday after with my siblings and Grandma Griggs. It is fun but a lot of food!

I almost started the morning off right but the banana cream pie got the best of me and I had 2 pieces for breakfast, hee hee (I calculated 220 calories per slice). However, I threw the rest away! Plus, my favorite dish, squash delight was never put in the fridge last night by my siblings so I had to toss it today also and it is really really unhealthy :) Plus, I went running 2.6 miles in 30 minutes so I am back on track with my exercising. Along with folding laundry today I should burn around 400 calories with exercise.

Well, here's to a more healthy week! I am going to work hard to not eat crap unless I really really love it. I am not going to eat treats that neighbors bring by unless I really enjoy the dessert. Like I said, I would love to maintain my weight but a 1-2 pound weight gain is okay. After all, it is the holidays and I love them, including the food :) Next year, 130's here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment