Friday, December 2, 2011

Friday's Weight

This morning I was 141.8 and only a half pound above my pre pregnancy weight. I am doing well at exercising every day and eating well with only an occasional treat. Being the Christmas season I am going to allow a few treats here and there especially at special events but not all the time, every day. My daughter asked me to make sugar cookies on Tuesday and I LOVE them but I told her I would another time so that I didn't indulge when I didn't need to. She was sad but I just couldn't make them without getting back down. Maybe tomorrow since I did well this week :)

I don't want to be so rigid that I can't enjoy holiday baking with my kids because it is a lot of fun and I really enjoy it. So, here's to getting back down after Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment