Friday, December 9, 2011

Friday Morning Weigh-In

This morning I am the same at 141.6. I have decided this is the number my body really likes to see because over the past few weeks when I am feeling skinny, this is the number I am. However, I have not been eating very stellar lately but I just try to not overdo it. I really want to enjoy some of the holiday season food and I am, but I am also not eating waaaay too much (for the most part) and on days when I can eat healthy, I am.

Some of those yummy lunches I was talking about in my last post were dependent upon avocado. However, my avocados have not been ripe until today so I have just eaten whatever. I am excited to try my avocado chicken salad today, yummy! Avocado is one of those foods that is healthy and super yummy so I am going to try and eat them a little more often for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment