Friday, December 16, 2011

Holiday Goodness and Weigh Ins

This morning I weighed in at 142.4 which kind of surprises me since I'm just starting that time of the month. Plus, I have eaten treats pretty regularly because I want to :) However, I am still staying in my goal to not gain more than 2 pounds this Christmas season which would be 143.2 and I am below that. I am up 0.8 from last week but I haven't exercised very much and eaten not so great so it's all good!

Every time I try and exercise I start coughing although I am not coughing any other time, hmm. It is still lingering I guess. Plus Justin is working a lot lately (til 10 PM each night and weekends) so I have all of the childcare and household chores to do plus Mikey is getting 4 teeth and that wakes him up some at night and my other kids keep waking up at night so I am not sleeping very well. I am definitely less energized and therefore I exercise less because I am stressed and tired a lot.

Hopefully next week will be a little more exciting since Justin will have Dec 23-25 off. Then he will have to work the week between Christmas and New Years but not as much as normal, I hope. Then he flies to California on January 2 for a month, lovely!

In fun news though, I am getting a Body Bugg for Christmas which really tracks calories burned and you enter in your calories so you know exactly how weight loss is going :) I'm excited to try it out soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment