Monday, December 26, 2011

After Christmas Update

All in all, I am proud to say that I stayed within my 2 pound gain this holiday season. There was a day there that my weight skyrocketed after I ate an entire small loaf of zucchini bread followed by about a dozen chocolate cookies, oops, but it was delicious. I think I went up to around 144 but now today after Christmas I am at 142.8. My goal was to stay under 143.2, so I did it when all is said and done!

For Christmas I got a Body Bugg! My friend Katie got one and she has done well on weight loss and I'm excited to see what I can achieve. I entered in all of my info last night and you can only weigh in once a week which would mean Sunday night (uh, right after Sunday dinner.....I don't think so!) so I don't think I will enter my official weight on my Body Bugg account until Friday morning, January 6 and go from there. I will still weigh in here on my blog on Friday :) Here goes nothing!

1 comment:

  1. So exciting. I hope you love it as much as I have. I've been struggling the past two weeks, but when you're moving across the country and doing Christmas all at the same time it's gonna happen. I was going to do an after Christmas weigh in but my scale is already packed so I guess it'll have to wait until the 6th or possible later for my weigh in too. The last I checked I was also up 2 lbs. I'm hoping that I can stay in control these next two weeks until I get to our new place. At the rate I'm going it will probably feel like starting over but sometimes that's what we got to do.

    ReplyDelete