Thursday, December 29, 2011

New Goal

Well, I am loving this Body Bugg! It is so fun to look at all of the statistics although it really bothers my arm at times, usually after it's been on for several hours in the afternoon/evening. As a result, I switch it to my right arm to sleep and that helps.

Well, I am not going to have a weigh in today. I weighed in at 142.4 yesterday so I will keep that for today. I started feeling really sick last night and I was up so many times with kids that I feel that the scale will not accurately reflect my true weight. I will weigh in again next Friday or when I am feeling better. I started my new countdown from 144 which is what I was when I started using my Body Bugg on Sunday. I am going to try and lose 1.5 pounds each week.

My new goal that I will really start chasing hard in January is 130 lbs. I have tried to eat well and exercise this week and the exercise has worked well, but I am still trying to get out of holiday/treat mode and will succeed better at it after New Year's.

Justin is going out of town on Monday for a month and it would be fun to be visibly skinnier when he gets back in February :)

No comments:

Post a Comment