Monday, January 2, 2012

New Beginnings

So, after the holidays are completely over I weighed in at 144 this morning which is up 1.6 pounds from last Thursday. I guess the weekend wasn't too kind :) I got sick and couldn't exercise plus there were yummy treats to be eaten before this new weight loss journey began.

So, I am bummed that my husband will be gone for a month but there is a big positive side for weight loss, lighter dinners! He doesn't like breakfast food or light dinners like grilled cheese and soup but the kids and I do so we will be eating simple and light this month. Plus, I won't feel weird measuring portions when my husband isn't here. He probably wouldn't mind but I'm sure he'd feel like I was being excessive. However, I like to measure everything so that I get a really accurate calorie count and it's just easier when he's not here watching me do that :)

Anyway, I'm excited to see real results from this Body Bugg since this past week I haven't kept track of calories very well and weight loss didn't happen.

Here's to a new year and my new goal of reaching 130 and fitting back into my wedding dress. I want it so bad right now so I hope I can keep feeling this way!! I am ready to start!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you. Also, for me, but I've been there done that and the newness of the bugg is a little old and has worn off a bit. Probably only because I haven't been counting and tracking my intake so I'm not seeing results. I guess that's what happens when it's the holidays and you're super stressed with moving. I'm hoping that with the new year and once we're settled I can get back on track and hopefully it will be exciting again.

    ReplyDelete