Thursday, January 5, 2012

Weird

So on Tuesday I was feeling good about this new weight loss goal etc and I had lost a half pound by Tues morning. However, since then my body is holding onto weight like none other. I have eaten well and been way below my calorie count, even as much as a 1,000 calorie deficit and my weight has not gone down, just up even with exercising every day. I am now higher than when I weighed in on Monday.

Oh well, I'm hoping that this is just temporary and I'll wake up one day a pound or more lighter, lol! If not, well, I just don't know what to say.

I do love the Body Bugg and having to enter in my calories makes me want to eat more healthy. I love the nutrition button which lets me see how I'm doing on fat, cholesterol etc. I apparently eat a lot of fat and fiber :) However, it is good fat from good foods and not bad fat at least. Well, until tomorrow for my official first weigh in on the Bugg!

No comments:

Post a Comment