Friday, January 20, 2012

Friday Morning Weigh In

This morning I weighed in at 137.6, which is down 1.8 pounds from last week. I am doing well sticking to my plan of losing 1.5 pounds a week and I am on track to losing it all by about the end of February if I keep on this trend. However, I hope the weight I show today is truly my real weight. I was sick with strep throat yesterday and in the night my fever broke and I was sweating like crazy which of course means I lost a lot of water. So, I think I'll see what I am tomorrow and Sunday and then probably have a better idea of where I really am at.

As for the strep throat, it is making me a little nauseous which makes me want to eat more. Hopefully I can still make healthy choices even if I am eating a little more than normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment