Friday, November 18, 2011

Friday Morning Weigh In

Well, I'm not sure if I'm going to do weekly weigh ins anymore, at least for a while. Well, maybe I will weigh in but not follow such a strict exercise/eating plan. There is only so much you can do without getting worn out and needing a little break. However, this morning after going on vacation and being sick with a bad cough all week, I am at 141.4, same as 2 weeks ago. This included eating out all last week and not exercising at all this week although I'm finally feeling like I am truly on the mend. I think being sick and coughing all the time was burning some major calories, lol!

However, I am pleased that this weight came from just waking up and weighing in, and not after a grueling exercise session to see that number so I feel it is more real and only 0.2 from my pre pregnancy weight. If I ate really well today and maybe even exercised, I could see my pre pregnancy weight tomorrow. I say that after eating a huge brownie, lol!

With the holidays coming, I am going to try hard not to gain 5 pounds, more like 1-2 so that it isn't so hard to lose it this time. I usually do well losing weight after the holidays but it would be cool to not gain so much. We shall see :)

P.S. I am totally rocking my favorite jeans and they feel great! And I went and bought 3 new pairs of jeans for my birthday yesterday, half off at Maurices with a coupon, woo hoo! I should put a picture on here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment