Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Finally!!!

Well, today I finally saw my pre-pregnancy weight on the scale, oh wait, I saw 0.2 pounds under for a total weight of 141!!!

I made it, it took 8 months which is a little long but okay. I am so glad to have made it this far. I started my true weight loss at the beginning of May and now it is Nov. 22, so almost 7 months to lose 15 pounds (the amount that didn't just come off on its own). I guess I average 2 pounds a month in weight loss. That's okay, slow and steady was the way I made it.

I am really happy to see my goal weight before Thanksgiving because we all know the holidays are full of tempting treats and sweets and it would be hard to have never made it and then go back up and feel a huge weight come January. As I mentioned before though, I am still going to try and use some will power to not go overboard this holiday season.

Yay!!

Before:
The day after Mikey was born. (3/15/11)

Hiking one month after the baby was born. (4/23/11)

After:
My favorite jeans! (11/22/11)

No comments:

Post a Comment