Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday Morning Weigh In

This morning I weighed in at 136.4, up a pound from last week.  I know I said I wasn't going to eat sugar, but I lost that battle and gave in every day.  Oh well, I am not going to do any crazy limitations right now and I am really content with how I look and feel these days.  I want to be able to make cookies when my kids ask and have some ice cream with my husband while watching TV at night.  Staying right around 135 is awesome for me and I even got a compliment at lagoon on Wednesday.  I went to the Guess It game to win my son a large blow up crayon and I did the age instead of weight.  She guessed 35 and I'm 32 so I won since you had to be within 2 years.  I then asked her what she thought my weight would be and she said I was small so I was probably 125.  I took it as quite the compliment to be called small :)

Anyway, in good news, I ran for the first time since my injury 6 weeks ago.  I jogged very slowly around my neighborhood running at a pace of 12:20 minute miles.  I ran 2 miles and my leg didn't hurt, just felt weird since I hadn't exercised in so long.  I am a little sore today but I will hopefully get back to running easily again soon.  I have actually enjoyed not exercising so much the past several weeks and just showering in the morning instead of waiting til I exercise.  I need to get back into it but I haven't gained more than a few pounds not exercising which all considering isn't bad.

Until next Friday.....

No comments:

Post a Comment