Friday, June 8, 2012

No sugar again.....

After pigging out on my anniversary and then not being able to stop myself from eating canned whipping cream and my hubby's reese's pieces today, I am going back on my no sugar diet.  I didn't feel super limited the last time I did it and I was seeing real results.  Now that I can exercise again (did a 3 mile hike on Wed and rode my bike today), I feel ready to work on losing weight and being healthy.  The only dates I see a conflict is Monday when I will want to go out for ice cream with my sister after her dance recital, the 20th when I go to a nice dinner with Justin and then of course the 4th of July in less than a month.  Other than those dates, I am going to try hard to avoid sugar and treats if I can help it.

My goal is to do this for at least 1 month ending on July 8th.


No comments:

Post a Comment