Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday Morning Weigh In

This morning I weighed in at 135.6, down 0.8 pounds from last week.  Lately I have not been trying to exercise, eat really well, or lose weight.  I guess I'm in maintenance mode and being in the 135's is a great weight for me.  I don't see myself really trying to lose weight at this point so I guess I'll just stay in maintenance mode until some inspiration and dedication hits me again.  I do need to eat a little better though so I am going to work on eating well, not necessarily losing weight.

I took my measurements this morning since I haven't for a few months.

Neck - 12 inches (same)
Chest - 34 inches (same)
R Upper Arm - 11.5 inches (same)
R Forearm - 9.5 inches (same)
Waist - 30.5 inches (same)
Hips - 34.25 inches (up 0.25 inches)
Thigh - 21.25 (down 0.75 inches)
Calf - 14.25 inches (down 0.5 inches)

The last time I took these measurements I was 2 pounds heavier so losing an inch overall is good.  I will check in again next week :)

One more thing, I got another compliment this week!  Justin took me to an Air Force Conference Salmon BBQ on Wednesday night and many of his coworkers were there.  He told me as we were leaving that one of his buddies John pulled him aside and told him that he wanted to say to me that I looked really good but wasn't sure how I would take it so he just told Justin instead.  I know that one of his coworkers (Mary) had not seen me since I was 6 months pregnant with Mikey and probably looking quite chubby and I don't remember the last time I saw this guy who complimented me (maybe a Christmas party?) but apparently I look better than I did then.  It's nice to hear compliments on how hard you've worked :)

No comments:

Post a Comment