Sunday, July 1, 2012

Friday Morning Weigh In

I did not get a good weigh in on Friday since we left at 8 AM on a mini vacation to visit my Mom in Wales for the weekend for Welsh Days.  I stepped on the scale and it said 139.4 but I was feeling swollen and a little plugged up if you know what I mean.  On Wednesday I walked around the Zoo for 3 hours and then mowed for an hour, ate well and I gained weight overnight.  It didn't make sense and on Thursday it didn't go down but up again too.  I haven't been great at eating well but with today being Fast Sunday it's a good day to start again at being healthy.  I exercised a few times this week and felt good but I just poofed up, lol!

Ok, I just stepped on the scale after a weekend of treats and delicious food and I am at 138.8, up about 3 pounds from last week but I probably deserve it.  I ate badly all week!

Justin and I are thinking it is time to have another baby soon and I would love to be at least 135 when I get pregnant so I am going to work hard to get back down to where I was.  It would be awesome to be 6 pounds lighter when getting pregnant than last time.

I am ready to try harder this week, enough going up and up.

No comments:

Post a Comment