Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday Morning Weigh In

This morning I weighed in at 135.6, just 0.4 pounds up from last week.  I did a little exercise this week of swimming with my family on Monday and an exercise bike on Thursday so I'm doing a little better although I tweaked my knee on the exercise bike so it is aching a lot.  I did also walk around Mirror Lake today which we figured to be about 1.5 miles.

I am doing well, and feeling good although I was very munchie and in the mood for treats all week.  I have also had a visit from aunt flo this week so I'm not sure why I don't weigh more with my treats and girly time going on.  Oh well, I'm not complaining.  I'll probably wake up in a few days weighing 3 pounds more, lol! 

Well, I hope my knee calms down and I can get back into exercising full force again, I really need to do better at staying healthy that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment