Friday, July 6, 2012

Friday Morning Weigh In

This week I weighed in at 135.2, down 4.2 pounds from last Friday.  I tried really hard to eat well and eat less sugar.  In fact, I didn't eat sugar except for Wednesday when I had multiple desserts at multiple shindigs :)

When I don't eat sugar, the weight just melts off, I don't know why, it just does.  I can even eat basically whatever I like and not eat really low calories or count calories and I still lose weight.  It's really the perfect thing for me to follow because there are so many choices that I DO like that are not sweet.  I still have cravings for sugar but nothing seems very constrictive after my yeast free diet.  In fact, eating no sugar is really a cake walk for me, for a little while anyway :)

I also put cut up vegetables and fruit on the counter so when I was hungry, I went for those instead of crackers and cheese type items.  I have eaten lots of raspberries, cherries, tangerines, bananas, celery and broccoli this week.  

I still need to get back into exercising, still not on that band wagon yet.

2 comments:

  1. Janelle, you are amazing! I am watching myself pack on the weight this pregnancy and it is killing me! I am so jealous of how well you are doing! You inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, don't worry! I will be in that boat soon, probably this fall :)

    ReplyDelete