Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Reading through

So, I have been reading through my weight loss blog and I see over and over the promises that I make to myself and then only keep them for a little while and quit.  In some ways, it seems pretty pathetic that I can't just stick to my guns for longer than about 2 weeks without giving up and giving into my sugar and junk food cravings.  Now, I'm not saying that I am trying something new right now, but rather I don't want to commit on my blog to do something unless I am really going to follow through.  I think if someone who doesn't know me read through my blog they would find me to be a bit of a fool so I am going to work on changing that image around.

This past week I completely sabotaged my diet and I felt heavier and poofier than I have for a while and I did not like the way I feel.  The absolute highest I will let myself get is 140 and I came pretty close to that on Monday morning.  I am working hard once again to eat better and exercise so that I can feel better about myself again. 

Justin and I have been talking about when to have our next baby and so far the plan is to try in the fall so I want to feel good about myself when we try and try to have a healthy pregnancy if I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment