Monday, June 17, 2013

26 Weeks

This past week was a changing week for me.  I started exercising again and I exercised walking 30 minutes or 2 miles (32-24 minutes) nearly every day.  I actually felt like my old self again getting out and walking around my neighborhood in the morning.  I even ran a little which felt nice.  As for the food, I ate pretty well but still had more treats than I should have with my mom's birthday party and Father's Day.  I am still going to try and eat better this week.  I noticed that I didn't have crazy exhaustion set in for an hour each morning when I exercised but the morning that I didn't (Friday) it was back.  That's quite the motivation to keep it up!

Mikey is sick again with a bad bad cold and slight fever.  His fever got pretty high on Saturday and even after a few hours his fever was still high so I took him to the doctor and he had nothing wrong, just a virus.  This morning he is doing pretty well but still at 100.6.  Hopefully this will be gone by tomorrow.  Poor kid, he gets sick every 2-3 weeks.  What a bummer for him and us who get stuck home with him all the time. It's summer, time for a break!

Last week I had gained 5 pounds going from 160 up to 165.  Through the week I lost 3 and got it down to 162 but this morning I am back up to 164 after the weekend of treats.  That averages 2 pounds gained each week which is still a little high.  I have my glucose test coming up in 2 weeks so I don't want to overdo it on the treats and keep exercising in the hopes that I pass the 1 hour test this time and not have to do the 3 hour miserable test. 

Anyway, here's to another even better week!

No comments:

Post a Comment