Monday, June 10, 2013

Starting Today!

Starting today I am going to try very hard to eat better and exercise some every day.  This past week I ate and ate and I ended up gaining like 4-5 pounds (not real pounds, probably just a lot of water weight and constipation) but I need to get it back under control.  I am not going to say no sugar but just try and make health conscious decisions and drink lots of water.  School is out so the rigorous schedule in the morning is gone (yay) and my anniversary is over and there really is nothing much going on this month before vacation at the beginning of July besides a birthday party and Father's Day which don't focus on me so much.

Last week was pretty good, back and forth with some nausea and exhaustion and days that I felt great and did a ton.  I imagine this week will be much of the same.  Hopefully better results next Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment