Monday, June 24, 2013

27 Weeks

This past week was full of ups and downs.  Mikey had fevers for 5 days from Saturday through Wednesday and Timmy ended up getting it mildly with a cough, slight fevers and exhaustion on Tuesday and Wednesday.  Mikey even started coughing so hard he threw up 4 times Tuesday night, that was fun. 

I feel pretty good although I have times when I already feel huge but most of the time I feel pretty normal besides some nausea for a few hours every day.  Yes, I still get nausea every day but it's not super intense and it only lasts for a few hours, not all day. 

I am still taking Zofran every other day and that seems to be the right amount for me however if I get backed up, the nausea comes on very strong so I need to keep eating my fiber gummies and fibrous foods. 

Today I was at 163.4, so I actually lost weight again from last week but I am gaining just about a pound a week total from 3 weeks ago when I was 160.  I walked probably every other day last week and I need to still exercise more faithfully but the temperatures are going to sky rocket this week and it will be hot early.  I am not ready to wake up and walk right away (I have to eat and let it settle for a bit before I get going) but today I am going to Gardner Village with my sister-in-law so I think we will be walking around quite a bit and I'm excited to get out. 

Next Monday is my glucose test and check-up and then vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment