Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Vacation Time!

On Monday morning I weighed in at 165.6, up 2 pounds from the week before.  Oh well, it happens.  I also had a Dr.'s appt and did my glucose test, no results yet.  I have been having more nausea than normal lately so I was tested for a UTI and nothing, looking fine so I guess I'm just unlucky.  I also can't seem to avoid the exhaustion that sets in for an hour or so each morning so oh well, less than 3 months to go.  I asked the doc about my foot and he couldn't see anything and he recommended seeing a podiatrist who can x-ray my foot to see if there is glass or something embedded deep down.  Hmmm, if this doesn't go away soon (the sliver) I will have to consider doing something about it.

This week I am with my family up at East Canyon Resort having a blast!  My grandparents have 2 timeshares and give one away to a grandchild each summer and we were invited this year.  So, basically like a free trip besides a little more for snacks and treats and gas money! Since we had to bring all our food, I am not eating out so hopefully not too much of a weight gain but I am eating a few more sweets than normal.  We are seriously having a great vacation!  Very low key which is great for someone pregnant like me and just relaxing and swimming, and enjoying being together as a family.  I'll check in next Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment