Monday, July 29, 2013

32 Weeks

This week I weighed in the same as last week at 168.4.  I have stayed right around 168 all week and I am glad that I have weighed less this pregnancy than last pregnancy.  I looked on this blog and I reached a weight gain of 30 pounds at 29 weeks with Mikey so I am doing a little bit better and will likely gain a few pounds less overall with only weighing 28.6 pounds at 32 weeks.

I have a checkup tomorrow and after that I will need to go in every 2 weeks and then at 36 weeks I will go in weekly until baby boy arrives.  It's exciting that I only have 8 weeks left to go.

This past week I was quite ill with morning sickness on Monday but was okay the rest of the week.  At this point I have good hours and bad hours.  I developed a bit of a cold these past few days with a sore throat, sneezing and froggy voice.  I haven't felt too worn out and I'm hoping it doesn't get worse.  I also need to get a few more Zofran pills from the doc tomorrow since I only have 6-7 more and that will only last me a few weeks.  I don't want to pay for 90 of them like he has given me in the past so I am going to ask for a few more just to get me by until the baby gets here.  I am also going to ask him about getting the pertussis shot and possibly send Justin and my mom to get one also.

 Justin and I went on a fun date Saturday night.  My friend Robin got married again to a wonderful man Zach and invited us to her reception at the Lion House.  Her dress was super cute as it was tea length and her colors were pink and gray, super cute!  They served dinner and we enjoyed sitting with some of Zach's friends.  Then afterwards we went on a spur of the moment tour of the beehive home and there was a couple with us and the gentleman was quite interested in the church and we had a great time answering questions and talking with them.  Even the sister missionaries who conducted the tour told us at the end that they appreciated this tour and it was their favorite of the day :)  We then walked around Temple Square as much as I could stand and I loved being downtown when the weather was overcast and it wasn't so hot.  It was seriously my favorite date we have been on in a long time!

Anyway, I'm hoping to have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment