Monday, July 8, 2013

29 Weeks and Post Vacation

This past week flew by, it was so much fun!  It was a very cheap week long vacation, less than $150 total which is awesome! 

On Monday we didn't check in until the afternoon so we just packed and did laundry all day, it was exhausting.  Then Monday night we had dinner at the condo and then went swimming, just perfect.  Then we had popcorn and M&M's and watched TV before heading to bed. 

On Tuesday we drove the kids to Evanston WY and we played in the river for an hour and then went to McDonalds for ice cream and let the kids play for a few hours on the playland.  Once again, just perfect.  We came back for dinner and went swimming again in the evening.

On Wednesday we just stayed at the condo all day and went miniature golfing in the morning and then Justin took Allie and Timmy swimming while I just vegged in the condo catching up on emails, budgeting and facebook while Mikey napped for a few hours.  We had dinner and went swimming again in the evening and then hung out til our friends from AZ showed up around 10:30 PM and then hit the sack.

On Thursday, the 4th of July, we woke up early and went boating with Justin's family at Pineview and our friends came along.  Then we went to my Grandparents in SLC and met my sister's boyfriend Clark from California.  He was very nice.  Then Justin took the kids swimming in my grandma's pool while I went to my niece's dance performance at Murray Park with my family.  Then we had dinner and delicious cake at my grandparent's and hung out til 8 PM when we went to Justin's sister's house for her annual in the street firework show extravaganza :)  I was truly exhausted by the time I went to bed.

Friday morning I was so exhausted it took me a while to get going.  We went mini golfing with our friends but it was rainy and muddy and Mikey fell down in a mud pit, oh joy.  We decided to go swimming and it was much more crowded due to the holiday weekend in full swing.  Then I went to the Park City Outlets with Allison and our friends and then they headed out and I went back to the condo.  We ate at the restaurant that night and then we were going to go swimming again but it started to pour so we just went back to the condo and watched The Incredibles and ate treats. 

We packed up Saturday morning and headed home after a great week!  We got together with our Bountiful friends on Saturday afternoon and then got pizza on the way home and got poured on driving home, crazy rain this week! 

This morning I weighed in at 166.4, up almost a pound from the week before.  Still haven't heard on the glucose test but the doctor was only in Monday and Tuesday last week.  Still more nauseous than I was several weeks ago so that stinks but I'm trying not to be too negative.  I told Justin I may just have to take a zofran every day to feel a little better.  I am trying very hard to not eat sugar this morning in order to give me a little more energy to unpack and deep clean my house.  So far, not too bad.


No comments:

Post a Comment