Monday, July 15, 2013

3/4 of the way Done!

Today I hit 30 weeks, hooray!  Only 10 weeks to go....the final stretch is finally here. Also, I called on my glucose test and I passed the 1 hour one, yay!

This past week, I made a discovery that helped a lot.  I started eating plain oatmeal in the morning and it really helped with the nausea/exhaustion I feel for 1-2 hours each morning.  It wasn't completely gone but much less than before when eating Life cereal for breakfast every day.  So, I am going to try hard and eat no sugar in the mornings (this morning it was plain cream of wheat) and next up, toast with butter because it's faster than cooking cereal each morning.

I weighed in at about 167 this morning, up half a pound from last week.  However, on Tuesday last week I went down from 166.6 to 165 so I feel like up I'm up 2 pounds.  Oh well, keep moving forward.  If I gain a pound a week, that would be 37 pounds.....still doing well in my opinion!

No comments:

Post a Comment