Monday, July 22, 2013

31 Weeks & 7 months tomorrow!

This morning I believe I weighed just over 168, up over a pound from last week.  This week was another week when the weight just seemed to keep piling on and I was higher than this earlier in the week.  Oh well, I blame still having morning sickness for the weight gain.  If I didn't feel sick, I don't think I would be eating so much.

The other day a neighbor girl was over here early and she said she had a donut for breakfast.  I don't know, but it really struck me how much I miss eating whatever I want without getting sick.  It's been so long since my stomach didn't feel nauseated or sick, I don't really remember what it feels like to not have morning sickness.  I'm sure once it's gone, it will seem like a short time but for now, it seems like eternity.  I know I only have 2 months to go, but that still seems like a really long time right now.  I keep wondering if it really will go away and realistically I know it will, but it's hard to imagine it not plaguing me during the day.

Anyway, I have stayed true to not eating any sugar in the morning and so far, the oatmeal has treated me best.  I had cream of wheat one morning and it was ok, but still not quite right and I had toast this morning and so far, stomach is not so happy.  I guess oatmeal it is!

Yesterday I didn't feel like I needed a Zofran first thing so I didn't take one but once I got to church, I regretted it.  Justin had to go to the car to change Mikey's diaper so I just sent him home to get me one since I was playing the piano for choir during the meeting.  Once I had it, I felt much better.  I wish I didn't need them.




1 comment:

  1. Wow, you are getting so close yet I totally still remember that feeling like I was going to be pregnant and sick forever. I had a really hard time enjoying my last pregnancy because of the sickness as well as feeling so tired and HUGE! I remember just after having Riley thinking..Wow, it's over. I was relieved and sad all at the same time. Sad because I knew I wold never be pregnant again but more sad that I couldn't enjoy it fully. I hope things get better and if they don't I hope that you can still find some enjoyment in the miracle you're creating inside of you.

    ReplyDelete