Thursday, June 6, 2013

Checkin' In

So, I'm really trying to remember last week and it must not have been very memorable.  Justin and I went on date night on Friday with some friends and had dinner at Costa Vida and then watched the latest Star Trek.  I really did not care for the movie.  Too much violence and a lot of sci-fi and I am not very big into sci-fi.  This week has been good so far.  I tried hard not to take zofran much last week and after 2-3 days I caved every time.  For example, this morning I tried very hard not to take one and found myself laying in bed way too often because of nausea which causes this deep exhaustion in me.  I took one and within a half hour, I was able to go grocery shopping and mow the lawn and I don't feel completely wiped out.  So, I think they are going to stick around for now because I can function so much better on them.

I went to the doc on Monday and the baby checked out and I told him my ears were hurting.  He checked them out and told me they were impacted.  Basically, the ear wax built up so much that it turned into a rock and he couldn't even see my eardrums.  He called the ENT in the building and sent me over to get my ears cleaned out.  Once he was done (didn't hurt, just a little uncomfortable), the pain was gone and I have been great since.  I have also had more back pain this week even though I have been doing my weight training every night so I went to the chiro for an adjustment. 

Tomorrow is my 10 year anniversary and we are trying to figure out something fun to do for date night.  I didn't think I would be able to find a sitter easily since it's the last day of school but the first girl I asked was able to, yay! 

On Saturday we are having a neighborhood bbq here so that should be fun also. 

Also, my pesky sliver finally stopped bugging me but it is back to bugging me again today.  It's not as bad as at the beginning but still a little annoying, lame.

Tonight I get to go to a bridal shower for a friend who is finally getting remarried.  She was a good friend at BYU and a friend from high school and I was her maid of honor at her first wedding which didn't last long since her husband was a completely different person than he pretended to be while dating.  I also get to visit another old friend from high school who was due with her 4th child at the end of May and had her baby 7 weeks early near the beginning of April.  Looking forward to a fun night!

Weight gain is still around 20 pounds.  Hey 130's, 140's and 150's.....I'll see you on the flipside!

No comments:

Post a Comment