Wednesday, May 29, 2013

23 weeks

On Monday I believe I weighed in around 18 pounds weight gain which is up over 2 pounds from the week before.  In the past 2 days I have gained another 2 pounds so I think I really need to step up the good eating now.  I have just been coasting the past few weeks and not really trying to eat very healthy, but 4 pounds of weight gain in just a few weeks is a little much.  I still don't feel stressed out about it although I am still nauseous every day.  I am trying to cut out Zofran so that I stay regular, so I think eating better will help me feel better overall.  I am also going to try and start mildly exercising again, sliver or no sliver.  With my tennis shoes I don't really notice it.

On Sunday I starting feeling really ill and exhausted again so I drank a lot of water and took some miralax and luckily by Monday it was gone.  I haven't had a Zofran since Sunday and although I really want one today, I am going to try hard not to take one. 

Justin was also sick on Monday with a stomach bug and he spent most of the day in bed watching movies.  He did go hiking with our family and some friends in the morning but we weren't able to go far due to his feeling ill.  He is doing much better thankfully and it doesn't seem as though anyone else has gotten it, crossing fingers. 

Til next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment