Monday, May 20, 2013

Doing Better

So last week was terrible.  I was horribly sick from Sunday night until Thursday night and I was so incredibly nauseous and throwing up all week.  I went to the doc on Wed and he said I was plugged up even though I go every day.  It may be a little constipation but seriously?  He did draw blood and found no elevation in white blood cells so no real infection going on.  I even had Justin give me a blessing and it was very vague saying in time this would pass.  I also had a sliver that I thought he got out but my foot is still bugging me.

Anyway, feeling much better this week and even though 2 kids threw up Saturday night, they are feeling much better today.  If I could just get rid of that pesky sliver that invisibly decided to take up residence in my right foot and make it hard for me to walk.

With illness and not being able to eat much last week, I lost weight and I am just under 16 pounds now.  I remember reading on this blog with my last pregnancy that I weighed 20 pounds at 22 weeks so I am 4 pounds under that amount, which is nice.  I was 4 pounds over the recommended 35 pounds so if this keeps up, I should be right where I should be.  Still, I haven't stressed much about weight gain but I am glad to be less than before.  I think it partly has to do with sweets.  I still get a stomach ache if I eat too much sugar so I don't eat a lot of treats right now.

I hope we are done with illness.....it's about that time that everyone gets well and stays well for the summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment