Tuesday, May 14, 2013

21 Weeks and Feeling It.

So after an exciting few weeks of going on our trip and finding out that we're having a boy, I'm not quite sure what's going on with me.

On Mother's Day I was completely exhausted and so glad I had an excuse not to do anything.  I even left my ward early because I didn't feel like I could sit anymore, needed to lay down.  Then we went to Justin's parent's ward for their mission homecoming and it was very nice.  Then I relaxed at my in-laws the rest of the day and even had a video chat with my brother in Mexico on his mission :)

Well, that evening I felt worse and went to bed and felt sick all night.  In the morning I felt terrible and even threw up.  The weird thing was that I threw up food I ate the afternoon before. Normally when I throw up in the morning, it's only the little bit of food and drink I've had that day.  I threw up a lot of food, weird!  No wonder my stomach was upset.

I continued to feel terrible so I took a morning nap while my kids just roamed around doing their own thing.  Then I felt a little better so I got up and cleaned a little and then when Mikey went down for a 3 1/2 hour nap, I ended up sleeping another 2 1/2 hours. 

I woke up to the power being out (basically for the rest of the day) and took it easy.  We took our family to Arctic Circle for dinner and the food I ate was not the best because my stomach hurt again like crazy.  Then I felt a little better, got kids to bed and then ate again before bed and stomach hurt again like crazy, lucky me. 

I'm not sure if I am revisiting early morning sickness and I'm super unlucky or if I have a bit of a stomach bug.  Usually when I eat I feel better but right now, I feel worse.  I have tried very hard to eat good foods today and I am feeling a little bit better, but still kinda crappy.  Since it was the last preschool day for me to run errands without 2 kids, I decided to go out and run errands with just Mikey instead of both Mikey and Allie. 

Anyway, I'm hoping this subsides soon.  At least I know it probably won't last long unlike normal morning sickness which goes on for weeks and months.  That's getting me by right now.

Also, I have gained about 17 pounds now.

No comments:

Post a Comment