Monday, August 26, 2013

36 Weeks and Weekly Visits to the OB

I always know I'm getting close when I have to start visiting the OB weekly.  I go in tomorrow to be checked and see how this baby is progressing.  Head down?  (I'm pretty sure since he gets the hiccups and they are low in my pelvis.)  Thinning out?  Dilating? 

This morning I weighed in at 173.8, up over 3 pounds from last week but since I didn't have a weight gain last week, not a big deal.  I actually probably weigh a little less but I believe I am retaining water.  I did not make dinner and ate out or had pizza last Wed, Thurs, Fri and Sat nights. 

Anyway, 4 weeks to go and surviving.  I'll be honest, not loving it. The morning sickness is starting to come back stronger and I feel quite uncomfortable and uneasy a lot but hopefully I'll be done soon. 

On the plus side, the kids started school today and having a busy routine will help the time pass more quickly.  Today flew by with all I had to do and I'm exhausted.  On that note, good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment