Monday, August 12, 2013

Getting Closer

This week was pretty good.  I am slowly losing my energy and can't do nearly as much as I want but the end is getting closer.  I had a fun lunch with a friend who had her baby on Friday morning and I'm so glad she is done :)  She expected to have her baby early like her last one so going all the way to her due date was hard on her.

This past week I went through and organized all of my baby boy clothes.  I have tons of clothes in 0-3 months but then I have lots of summer clothes from 3-6 months since both of my other boys were born in the spring.  I bought some long sleeved onesies so that I have can have this baby wear the short sleeved shirts but lots of the outfits are one-piece short sleeved items that will just have to go.  Some are just so cute so it's a little sad!  I will continue to have this problem for the first couple of years until there are both summer and winter clothes in the same size from 2 on up. 

This morning I weighed in at 170.6, down 0.4 pounds from last week.  However, I was in the 169's all week but after a weekend of, ya know, weekend food, I am always a little higher on Mondays.  So total weight gain at 34 weeks is 30.8 pounds.  I am still aiming to stay around 135 this pregnancy and with 4 pounds and 6 weeks to go, it's possible.  Plus tomorrow I will probably weigh less than I do today.

Anyway, yesterday was a rough day and a rough night so hopefully I will feel better today.  I am hoping that fall comes early this year (beginning of Sept instead of end) so that I can switch up my wardrobe a little.  That would be nice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment