Monday, October 14, 2013

Hey

So, this week I weighed in at 151.8, up 1.6 pounds from last week.  However, I am still just enjoying food and not pumping anymore (yay!) so I now have 12 pounds to lose.  This past week I started cutting down on pumping and my milk started going away quickly so I just decided to be done on Saturday, only making it 3.5 weeks.  However, I still have some frozen milk so today will probably be the last of the milk for the baby and tomorrow he is 4 weeks old so it's all good.  We almost made it a month, and I'm so glad to be done with another stage of life!

This past week was a little crazy for me though with my 3 older kids getting strep throat.  I also took the kids in to get their flu shots.  I'm hoping this winter will not be horrible with illness.  Mikey has usually gotten ill every 2-3 weeks during the winter in the past so I'm hoping he's getting older and over that phase, otherwise we could be in a for a rough winter.  At least we took precautions to avoid the flu :)

I am starting to want to lose some weight.  I am not loving that I went up last week instead of down but I have still been eating treats daily.  Perhaps I need to just plan to have treats a few times a week instead of every day.

I am also going to start exercising a little this week, perhaps walking/running around my circle while my baby naps with the monitor outside.  I am also going to go to volleyball on Thursday night with my ward.  I've been waiting to go to volleyball, and last week it was family togetherness week so no volleyball but this week, woo hoo!

In fabulous news, the past 2 nights my baby has slept from 8-2 and then up again after 5:30 or 6 so Justin takes over then.  It's great only being up once at night.  Still waiting for my baby to stop pooping so much at night though.  Baby steps.


No comments:

Post a Comment