Monday, October 28, 2013

Mini Goal

This past weekend I ate and ate and ate.  Yeah, way too much.  So, I am deciding that for the next 2 weeks, I am going to not eat anything sugary.  The only exceptions are Halloween and my birthday, a week from Wed on Nov 6. 

This morning as a result I weighed in at 152, up 0.4 pounds.  However, I lost weight and even saw 150 even on the scale last week before my binge eating, lol.  It all started with me buying a package of Snickers PB squares in the fun size.  I was hungry so I ate 4 right away and when I checked the calories, I realized they are 130 calories each, yikes!  So I downed 520 calories in just a few minutes, lol. 

I want to feel better than this and start fitting into my jeans so here goes my mini goal!  Wish me luck.  Also, I bought a pair of jeans that fit great so I am ok in that department but I have so many cute pairs of jeans that are calling my name for the winter :)

No comments:

Post a Comment