Monday, November 4, 2013

What was I thinking?

So, trying to not eat treats during a very treat filled 2 weeks was probably a colossal mistake.  I mean, I did eat fewer treats than I would have, but not many.  Plus I wasn't considering my cereal (which is a little sweet) and granola bars as part of my no sugar bit.  However, then I started to not consider muffins as a treat either so it was all downhill from there.  I wasn't very clear even to myself if I was doing no sugar or no treats, ahhh.  I also didn't consider (when I made my goal) my baby's blessing yesterday where we had desserts and muffins galore, and I still have a ton leftover here at my home today.  All in all, it was a recipe for disaster.

Anyway, I am not going to continue this week since it's my birthday and I know I will end up eating treats on my birthday and a few days after with leftover cake/cereal etc.  Then we are going out on Saturday night to celebrate which will mean more dessert.

Perhaps next week I will be more ready to take on a mini goal.

This week I weighed in at 151.2, down almost a pound which is good considering all that I ate, especially on Thursday.  I did clean and cook all day and eat very little on Saturday so that's probably why.

We took a family photo after the baby blessing and I am looking chubby.  I don't love looking chubby (with a double chin) in photos.  I will post the photo for you to see :)

1 comment:

  1. You do not look chubby! You look amazing. Anytime I see a post from you I keep thinking, "wow! she's got it together." It's been 9 month since I had Riley and I'm still trying to figure it out and get myself motivated to add weightloss to the mix. Maybe soon - but we'll see.

    ReplyDelete