Monday, November 11, 2013

Another Mini Goal....????

Ok,  I have had some good friends/neighbors that want to go sugar free with me so once again I am committing to a mini goal of 2 weeks, starting today.  This time, no sugar at all. 

This past week was my birthday and we had pizza, cake and treats like no tomorrow!  It was finally gone by Saturday and I ate better but still had sugar and again on Sunday, sugar and a huge yummy dinner with friends.  So, this morning I am at 153, up almost 2 pounds. 

Since there isn't anything the next 2 weeks (except my birthday dinner but dessert of ice cream at the Spaghetti Factory I can definitely avoid), I am going to do it.  This will not include the week of Thanksgiving :) 

With friends supporting me, I feel more ready to tackle this challenge head on.  Perhaps a little exercise too.

Also, I am really over the anxiety I felt before when having a newborn.  Now I look forward to the evenings of feeding/snuggling my baby and watching TV with my hubby til he goes to sleep.  Then he almost always sleeps until 2 or 2:30 AM and then again at 6 or 6:30 and my husband gets up for that feeding and then I sleep until 7 or so.  Getting up only once is great and my baby and I are only up for 30-45 minutes now instead of an hour.  Life is getting easier every week!

No comments:

Post a Comment