Tuesday, October 8, 2013

3 Weeks Old!

Well, my baby is now 3 weeks old.  The past three weeks have flown by and dragged by all at the same time.  I am not as anxious going to bed seeing as my little one only gets up twice in the night and is really quite well behaved.  Still trying to love this stage but alas, newborns are just not my cup of tea.  In fun news, he is starting to smile a little.

As for weight loss, today I was at 150.2.  I have just over 10 pounds to go, and I really need to lose those pounds quick to fit into my jeans for winter.  I still only have a few pairs of pants that fit and they are getting old day after day.  With the holidays here though, it may not happen and I really have no desire to follow any strict eating plan or exercise with any vigor yet.  Maybe in the next few weeks that will change but for now, I will try to limit sweets. 

I have stayed at 150 every day for the past 5 days so it seems I have lost all I am going to lose without putting my own effort into it.  I usually lose 25 pounds and then work for the rest.  It would be great to get under 150 and but as mentioned above, I am not ready to try anything to get there just yet.

I will check in again next week.  Until then, enjoy the fall food and weather, I know I will be! 


No comments:

Post a Comment