Saturday, September 28, 2013

No Stress equals easier Weight Loss

So this time I didn't stress too much about my weight gain like I did with Mikey.  As a result, I gained a little less (36.6 pounds) and it is coming off a little easier :)

My weight gain was exactly 35 pounds the day before I delivered but then I ate at Arctic Circle for lunch, and had pizza for dinner for 2 reasons.  The first, my brother was supposed to come home from his mission that evening and I was supposed to go out to eat at a Mexican restaurant called Tio's in Murray and secondly, I developed a cold that afternoon and my energy was zapped.  I wasn't planning to cook so Justin kindly brought home pizza since Rusty got delayed until Wednesday because of Hurricane Ingrid.  After we dropped our kids off at my in-laws for the night we stopped at Nielsen's Frozen Custard and had custard, yum!

All in all, I woke up weighing in at 176.4 when I headed to the hospital.

Now, the baby is 11 days old and this morning my weight when I jumped in the shower was 154.8, and I had already eaten breakfast and had some water to drink so likely around 154.  I have updated my ticker above to reflect my weight loss with my starting weight at 176.4 and my ending weight 139.8 which is where I started.  This means I have lost over 20 pounds and have about 15 to go :)

I am still pumping 4 times a day so that should help the weight loss but man, I am loving food right now and sugar is so delicious.  I went and bought my favorite cereal (honey bunches of oats with almonds) and I am loving my breakfast cereal with toast every morning!

Here's to a quicker weight loss than 8 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment