Monday, October 21, 2013

It's Monday again.......

This morning when I weighed in I was at 151.6, only down 0.2 pounds from last week but I had already had some water to drink and hadn't gone to the bathroom, so I was probably a little lower than that.  In fact, I have been at 150.8 a few times earlier in the week so whatever.

Last week I exercised Monday and Tuesday and then Wednesday I started getting sick and by Thursday morning I was sure I had strep throat.  I went to the doc and they didn't even do a test but just treated me with antibiotics since 3 of my kids had it the week before.  As a result, I really took it easy the rest of the week although my family and I went on an easy hike on Saturday which was nice.

Anyway, last Friday when I was indeed at 150.8 I took my measurements so that I can motivate myself a little.

Neck:  12.5
Chest:  37
Under chest:  31.25
Waist:  33.25
Hips:  37.75
Right arm:  12
Right thigh:  22.75
Calf:  15

I am still not super motivated to lose weight although the wardrobe is seriously lacking.  I can wear my shirts/sweaters but only a few pairs of pants.  Lots of my stretchy pants are now a little big but my jeans are still too tight.  I tried to find a pair of jeans that fit on Saturday at JC Penney but had no luck.  The only jeans that fit are too long so they drag everywhere I go and bug me a little.   So, I either need to get my butt in gear or find a pair to wear.  Honestly, I'd rather find a pair that fits me right now with all of this holiday food/candy around.

Also, since my baby is just on formula now, he is only pooping once, maybe twice a day and hardly ever at night anymore!  I thought this would cut down on the time it takes to put him back to sleep but no, he still just stares at me for like a half hour, boo.  Last night I was so tired that I fed him and then I normally wake him up a bit to burp but I just put him back to bed and apparently it didn't bother him because he just went back to bed and didn't get up until 6:30 AM.  If I don't burp him though, I have a hard time going back to bed wondering if he will fuss.....I can't win!

Anyway, I just want to give a shout out to my husband.  I think I appreciate him most when I have a newborn.  Just having him around and able to hold the baby while I get things done and escape for a little while is just heaven.  He even gets up in the night to do the feedings occasionally which I love too.  I just really appreciate him right now and he is such a great dad and husband.


No comments:

Post a Comment