Monday, December 2, 2013

Thanksgiving is Over!

Well, after a crazy eating weekend, I am up 2 pounds now at 152.2.  You know, I expected this and it's okay.  Now to just eat better this week but now starts the crazy parties and get togethers that usually have yummy food.  Not sure if I will lose much but hopefully I won't gain much during December either.  Not ready to commit to any non sugar goals but going to try to eat in moderation and eat limited sugar when not at an event.

I also want to post my measurements monthly so here goes:

Weight:  152.2  (up 1.4 lbs)
Neck:  12.5   (same)
Chest:  35.75   (down 1.25)
Under chest:  31   (down 0.25)
Waist:  33  (down 0.25)
Natural waist:  30.5  (new)
Hips:  36.5   (down 1.25)
Right Arm:  12   (same)
Right Thigh:  23  (up 0.25)
Right Calf:  15.25   (up 0.25)

Overall, I lost inches from a month and a half ago when I was 1 month postpartum.  Surprising since my weight has gone up.  Apparently the weight has just gone to my lower half, ha ha.  I also added the measurement of my natural waist, the skinniest my waist is between my chest and my hips.

See ya next week :)

1 comment:

  1. Let's hope that we can each maintain our progress during this crazy holiday season. The only good thing about living away from family is that there are fewer parties with yummy foods to be tempted by. Although I'd take the temptation to be with the Fam.

    ReplyDelete