Friday, January 24, 2014

Friday Morning Weigh In #4

This morning I was 149.2, down 1.6 pounds from last week!  Yay!  Last weekend my mom called on Saturday and said she received her mission call so we went off to Wales, UT to open it with her and Dennis and his family.  It was fun and I ate some cake that night, yum.  However, I knew I would have treats when she got the call so I didn't feel bad.  However, on Sunday I was in such a treat mood that I ate some sweet potato muffins and then dessert too.  I continued to want sugar on Monday and Tuesday but I stayed strong.  Only 1 week of no sugar to go and I've already lost around 6 pounds so it was a great jump start on the baby weight loss.  I have debated doing no sugar in February but there will be many days that I will indulge such as the 1st (to celebrate no sugar in January although I cheated 3 times), 8th (family party), 10th (Justin's birthday), 14th (Valentine's Day), 23rd (Mom's farewell) and 28th (Allison's birthday).

Tonight my husband finally has some time off work so we are going to eat at Red Lobster where I have a gift card from my birthday.  We haven't been on a date since January 1st.  I ate a healthy breakfast and lunch so it's all good.

Yay for being in the 140's again!

No comments:

Post a Comment