Friday, January 3, 2014

Starting Fresh!

I'm back and ready to work hard.  Starting January 1st, I am doing no sugar for the entire month.  So far so good.  The first day I didn't even have any cravings and yesterday I had a few, but nothing I couldn't get rid of.  I made homemade wheat bread and that helped a lot :)

This morning I weighed in at 154.4 which means I have 14.6 pounds until I lose the baby weight and then hopefully lose another 5 or so pounds.  Ideally I would like to lose 10 more but I need to take baby steps.  For now, I am going to shoot to get back in the 130's where I feel and look awesome. 

I am also going to aim to workout 5 days a week.  Yesterday I did the Jilian Michael's 30 day shred and after I felt sick and exhausted.  I ended up taking a nap.  Perhaps I was not quite ready for that and I am still feeling worn out today after a rough night with the kids.  I want to work out today, but it will probably be pretty low key. 

I also took my measurements yesterday and here they are:

Weight:  155.4 (up 3.2 pounds)
Neck:  12.5  (same)
Chest:  37  (up 1.25)
Under Chest:  31.5  (up 0.5)
Natural Waist:  30.25  (down 0.25)
Waist:  33.5  (up 0.5)
Hips:  37  (up 0.5)
Right Arm:  12.25  (up 0.25)
Right Thigh:  23.5  (up 0.5)
Right Calf:  15.25  (same)

Here I go to get healthy and thin and stay there forever!  It's nice to know this is the last time I have to lose baby weight :)


1 comment:

  1. Yeah! It's the new year! I always laugh when I think of losing weight as a new year resolution. Probably because I am terrible at keeping resolutions. But since it's really just a continuation of what I'm already working on I feel good about it. Here's to both of us achieving what we are setting out to do and being healthier versions of ourselves. Also, a big hooray for not ever having to lose baby weight again! HOOOOOORAAAAAAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete